The Sidequest 2
we don't mention this often, but cowboy bebop was one of our inspirations when building brickroad. we were - and continue to be - energized by the confidence in which Shinichiro Watanabe smashes together genres, styles, and influences - both western and eastern.
our latest hoodie experiment, the sidequest 2, celebrates brickroad's roots, tinkering around with designs for the obie 1 in tokyo and tajimi, drinking whiskey, and listening to records. when we look at it, we can't help but hear "tank!" playing.
the hoodie says "brickroad" in two languages, celebrating the origins of the company.
as always - we give 5% of all sales to provide therapy.
total cost to us for each piece is $42.14 (manufacturing+printing+shipping).
it's a really, really nice hoodie. not too heavy, not too light. here are the details, which all sound really impressive:
- raglan sleeve
- double layered hood in self fabric
- round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- makes you think of cowboy bebop
- metal eyelets
- inside herringbone back neck tape
- self fabric half moon at back neck
- slanted side seams with pockets
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- flatlock topstitch on all seams
note on sizing - the Sidequest 3 uses european sizing, so order one size up from your traditional sizing. unless you live IN europe, in which case - hello, how are you mate