The Sidequest 3
whew. what a… month. year. two years. four years. what year is it?
this spring, though - it feels lighter to us than it has been in a while. like - finally, FINALLY, maybe we can take it easy and have a break from the madness.
that is what we had in mind when designing the Sidequest 3 - a lighter, sustainable, and soft-as-hell celebration of design, simplicity, and therapy. the follow-up to our best selling apparel piece, the Sidequest 3 is our first to feature an embroidered message - "make therapy free" - our rallying cry, and the reason this company exists in the first place. as always, 5% of every purchase is donated to provide mental health treatment to those who need it.
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- fabric weight: 10.32 oz/yd² (350 g/m²)
- regular fit
- set-in sleeves
- self-fabric double-layered hood
- front pouch pocket
- 1×1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- single-needle topstitch at the neckline and along the hood opening
- metal eyelets
- inside tape at the back of the neck
- self-fabric half-moon at the back of the neck
note on sizing - the Sidequest 3 uses european sizing, so order one size up from your traditional sizing. unless you live IN europe, in which case - hello, how are you mate